Creating Advert Content
- Use a structured method that converts to quality applications and resumes
- Learn how to serve your job opening adverts to the best talent ahead of your competition
- Optimised for search and email campaigns
- Make the job opening attractive to the best candidates
- Differentiate your adverts from other companies and staffing agencies
- Ensure you use best practices and comply with employment laws
Writing with A.I.D.A.
What do you mean by that?
Widely used within the publishing and media markets to advertise products and services from many different businesses worldwide.
What would you see in an advert that would grab your ATTENTION?
- Company logos
- White on black adverts
- Location on the page / website
Click Through Rates
What would you see in an advert that would create INTEREST in the candidate to read further?
- Salary, compensation & benefits
- Location / flexible / remote / travel
- Job Title
- Use of questions to draw in the candidates
- Want to change careers?
- Feeling undervalued?
- Stressful boss?
- Using relevant information to the role
- Using powerful language
- Career defining opportunity
- High growth potential
- Fast track progression
- Use Bullet points to spread out the information
What would you mention in the advert to give the candidate the desire to want the job?
- Concentrate on the selling factors of the role
- New offices
- Great environment & culture
- Mention some of the benefits
- Supporting websites / links / testimonials / videos
- Qualifications and experience required
- Tell the candidates
- ‘What YOU need to do in this job is…
Action and Application Rates
What do you need to include in the advert to get the candidate to do something about applying for the job?
- Start dates
- Interviews dates
- Closing dates
- Use action words, “Apply Now!”
- Tell them what they need to do to apply
- Include your name, telephone number, address, and email address