Telephone Interviews for Job Openings
Everything you need to know about telephone interviews to create ideal candidate shortlists
Objectives of this Course
- The previous course is Matching CVs / Resumes to Job Openings
- Areas for preparation in advance of your call with the candidate
- Identify key questions to ask candidates during your first conversation
- How to gain commitment from a candidate to either come in for a face to face interview / video or forward their CV / resume to the hiring manager
- Agree and manage candidates expectations
- Begin onboarding only the best talent (more time, with less candidates)
- The next course is Face to Face Interviews
Jonathan is an expert in digital transformation and his private clients are the CEO or COOs of high growth companies who scale their brands $MM year on year by creating and retaining the highest performing teams using his talent acquisition and sustainable team building methods. Most clients have been small and medium size, rapidly growing independent companies like Bulletproof (health & wellness), Annmarie Skin Care or ASK! Method Company in Northern America, Europe, London, South Africa and Globally.
The BluZinc Method Masterclass includes 1-2-1 and group coaching, training and mentoring both virtually and in person in all global locations. Since 2001, Jonathan has hired and trained 100s of successful recruiters, while being accountable for 10s of thousands of job openings being successful hired and lives transformed. As a digital nomad with a remote working policy, he visits customers all over the world and is also available as a Fractional VP or Advisor to the C-Suite.
He helps small companies hire 1 - 3 managers or a VP, so the CEO can be more visionary, strategic and creative. He works with the Executive Directors to expand their teams with 10-20 hires per year, so they can delegate and elevate their sense of freedom and growth while maintaining their customer satisfaction.
Jonathan feels grateful to be in a career that is his purpose and labour of love, facilitating the sustainable creation of the best teams, in the best cultures, helping individuals feel more rewarded, respected, recognised and free to enjoy their lives with a higher sense of financial security and emotional well-being.