Qualifying Job Openings that Convert to Hire
Many jobs are unfilled because you do not know what the manager is looking for in ideal candidates or can not market the job effectively
Objectives of this Course
- Previous or related course is Face to Face Interviews with candidates for job openings
- Understanding the importance of qualifying your company vision or culture and how that translates to your hiring managers needs and requirements
- Demonstrating how to qualify company & team needs through questioning
- Encouraging the Hiring Manager to be flexible in the specification if it is unrealistic or not achievable
- How to qualify out of process, an unworkable job opening, through effective assessing of the business and the hiring manager or providing advanced hiring solutions to convert to hire
- The next or related course is Line Manager Meetings
Jonathan is an expert in digital transformation and his private clients are the CEO or COOs of high growth companies who scale their brands $MM year on year by creating and retaining the highest performing teams using his talent acquisition and sustainable team building methods. Most clients have been small and medium size, rapidly growing independent companies like Bulletproof (health & wellness), Annmarie Skin Care or ASK! Method Company in Northern America, Europe, London, South Africa and Globally.
The BluZinc Method Masterclass includes 1-2-1 and group coaching, training and mentoring both virtually and in person in all global locations. Since 2001, Jonathan has hired and trained 100s of successful recruiters, while being accountable for 10s of thousands of job openings being successful hired and lives transformed. As a digital nomad with a remote working policy, he visits customers all over the world and is also available as a Fractional VP or Advisor to the C-Suite.
He helps small companies hire 1 - 3 managers or a VP, so the CEO can be more visionary, strategic and creative. He works with the Executive Directors to expand their teams with 10-20 hires per year, so they can delegate and elevate their sense of freedom and growth while maintaining their customer satisfaction.
Jonathan feels grateful to be in a career that is his purpose and labour of love, facilitating the sustainable creation of the best teams, in the best cultures, helping individuals feel more rewarded, respected, recognised and free to enjoy their lives with a higher sense of financial security and emotional well-being.